Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #21 Podcast and Audio Books

This is the best I could do for right now. I went to sleep at 3:oo am this morning, trying to remove the extra text at the beginning and end of this video. I was not successful,but I can finally say I'm finished. After all the strugles and hassle I had, I can say it was well worth it. Which I still have a lot to learn about thing #21. I had no idea of the time consuming and the creativity it would take to create a simple video. So many interesting things to learn in so little time! I came up with the idea of having "Susie" in the video to make the story more interesting for younger viewers. I collected pictures from Google that I liked, and edited them in Paint. Then I put them all together to create a video in MovieMaker. Then I send it to my photobucket and tried to include effects on the slides, but the most I could do is add music. Believe me I tried to send it to the provided sites.

3 comments:

bateyl said...

bateyl said...
I'm scared of you. I too stayed up til 3am or 4am trying to figure out how to do a photo story. Only I gave up and chose the video instead. Hats off to you for hanging in there and not giving up!!! We're almost done! Can you believe it!!!!

VWB said...

after school gets started and things calm down into a routine, i want to meet with you and see how you did your story...you did sO many otehr things...want to learn from you...plus show you photstory

we have a date..ok?
and we will ask bateyl to share with us!

I want to meet you two hard-working ladies!

Hebrews 13:2 said...

goal23...
You're doing great...Hang in there...I did several late nights myself...Did I tell you that it took me 123 hours and 45 minutes to finish the "23 Things"?...I went through some real tough learning curves...Now that I'm finished, I'm not dring as many "Black Russians". :)