Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23 Summarize Your Thoughts about This Program

This program was the best adventure I have had this summer! Lately I've been very occupied taking care of relatives. Even though I started working late on the 23 things, all the amazing websites made it possible for me to finish them on time. I never thought I would finish, but look at me now.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I had so many discoveries that I don't even know where to start! I discovered so many fabulous tools that taught me ways to improve my educational and personal life. I learned things that I never thought I could learn. For one thing, I created a blog from scratch.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has assisted me with my education goals by giving me the opportunity to put to practice tools that will make my life more easy and fun. I will be using several of these tools in my field of education.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me was every time I opened a new page, I opened a new adventure in my life.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I don't see why this program would need any improvement. It was more than productive!

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Definitely!! I wouldn't think it twice, this is an opportunity I would not pass.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
TOOLICIOUS!!!

3 comments:

arkreynolds said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you feel you were able to learn a lot from working your way through 23 Things. Now that you’re done, please keep in touch with your fellow bloggers. Come back as you have time, read new post, leave comments, and add new learning to your own blog. It is a great way to continue to learn and to share the knowledge!

VWB said...

I love your final word! adds the "fun" touch to the idea. Thanks for taking the plunge and joining us in this adventure. You certain proved the point that if you aim at a goal and work steady, you can reach it no matter what roadblocks mught be in the way! The kids that get to hang out around you are surely lucky!
Hope you will keep sharin in this blog!

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Congratulations, Goals 23, on completing the "23 Things"...Your blog looks great!...I understand that we have a common friend in "bateyl"...Since she is your friend, that must make you one of my new friends...I, too, have been amazed at the new knowledge that I have gained from the various activities...They really stretched me!...I feel about 10 inches taller...Have a wonderful day.