Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #20 Youtube, Teachertube and Zamazar

Way too cool! I love doing this "thing"! It was so much fun searching for videos. There are so many different ones, which made it hard for me to choose from. "If you give a teacher a mouse" explained to me why these new tools are important in our children's education. Their confidence will build up by working in groups during projects, and being exposed to these tools will make them think more creative. This video gave me a new perspective of technology.


4 comments:

VWB said...

how great that you are finding some more resources!

remember that ZamZar will help you and the teachers show YouTube videos in district. TeacherTubes will show already!

bateyl said...

bateyl said....
You have come a long way!!!! I am very impressed by your video. Keep up the good job. Looks like we're gonna make it after all. Good Luck!!!

d said...

I enjoyed the video, thanks!

Hebrews 13:2 said...

goal23...
You're doing a great job!...Of all the things I learned, I think that YouTube is my absolute favorite...I've added many YouTube videos to the side bar of my blog so that people could listen to music as they read my blog...I even included a dedication to "bateyl"...I'm very proud of both of you.