Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #8 RSS Feeds and Readers

I am happy that I finally found a tool that is easy, fast, and informative. That’s what RSS is all about! I can have a better way to get information that will benefit me for my college classes without opening sites that have nothing to do with my search. Also, Google Reader feeds will save me a lot of time. My research papers can go more smoothly without having to break my head. It’s so cool that this tool allows me to categorize the sites by titles or any other topic. Libraries can perform better when they have an easy access to the files by tagging them. It allows librarians to have a more productive way to share lessons and stories with others. It will be a lot more fun to explore the web sites by keeping it’s viewer up to date with content.

No comments: