Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing #18 Online Productive Tools

I explored Google docs, which I found easy to use. I could not stop from playing with it’s features until I realized how late it was getting. I enjoyed it so much that I guarantee that I will go back. Openoffice.org was slower, and I didn’t get the chance to download it. The advantage of using a free online tool is that you will not be charged, and you can use it from any computer. I think that the only disadvantage is that your computer can act slower than usual when others are using the same program.

2 comments:

bateyl said...

bateyl ssid...
Way to go!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
You are doing a great job! You're probably going to finish before me. I'll call you Monday!! Good Luck!!

Hebrews 13:2 said...

goal23...
You're right...I, also, found Open Office to be impossible to download onto my desktop at home...Did you know that is is already loaded on the new laptops that SBISD gave us?...Hopefully, I'll be able to play with it this school year...Your blog is looking great!