Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #6 Mashups and 3rd Party sites




Wow! I have had so much fun with thing #6, it surprised me of all the wonderful activities it has to offer. I mostly enjoyed making name tags and using the mosaic maker projects. If I thought Flickr was out of this world then I hadn't seen anything yet. After viewing mashup, mappr, and FD toys I can really say that I am stuned. My daughters and I can sure benefit from all three. I pretty sure I will share my projects with reletives and friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I think I might have some of kids make nametags like that once school starts (and it's starting way to soon!)

arkreynolds said...

I loved the name tag! You will really enjoy the many new webtools as you work through 23 things. Just don't play too long along the way, you can always go back for more later-and we hope you do!